Brought to you by Cookoff Before Kickoff
||10 to 13 minutes
||Approx. 25 minutes
- 2 lbs. boneless pork loin cut into strips about 11/2 inches square
- Seasoned salt
- 1/3 cup sweet barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Prepare the deep fryer to cook at 350°F.
- Season the pork strips with seasoned salt.
- Place the strips in the fryer and cook about 7 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 150°F.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining the barbecue sauce, ranch, orange juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Mix with a whisk until well blended.
- When the chops are done, transfer them to a paper towel to drain.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Serve the strips with the sauce for dipping.